Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Thoughts Unbound…

A love undying as the green blade of grass…
Passion that of the ocean swells
Thoughts such as the ever imminent moon
Minds with dark visions quell

I live 'tween a hermit and a bounty fiend
With shifts like the reign of wind
Flowing uncharted, unbound and free
In search of a reason that feigns to live

A scribe, I write, words the life blood replace
Growing beyond the sea and shore
Visions unbound, oft new realities found
My verve strengthened as it grows!

Born not of a mighty blood or creed
Nor from a warrior who in the battle bled
From an unknown past I rise unhindered
To an unknown future I flee unheeded

The future, a dark dawn I see
Built by drones of the human need
Feeding off morals that once raised the world
Now the demise of humanity

The bleak future an oracle shan't predict
Nor can this scribe be held true
But past remains uncharted, unknown
Old mistakes are committed anew!

In awe I stand of the human reign…
The plush society and the Champagne glass
The opulent lives and the many deeds
Yet in dust they may breathe their last!

Abound with pathos this mortal meek
A being of the carnal lust
Yet guises of ethics remain
The corrupt soul runs-a-muck

Who am I to question or care?
How can I a judgment pass?
Though in my mind a different thought reflects
Yet I am cloaked in the very cast!

No comments: